Sandwich Fillings

Monday, October 30, 2006

For our office Halloween potluck, I decided to prepare a couple of sandwich fillings - spicy mustard egg salad and cranberry pecan chicken salad. The egg salad recipe is an old standby that I've had in my recipe stash since my 'can't cook but need to eat something decent' days. Over the years, I have tried many versions of chicken salad and they have been mediocre at best. Hence, my mission was to get my grubby fingers on the best chicken salad recipe ever! CC came to my rescue! She raved about her perfect chicken salad recipe...and she's right. It is perfect!!!


3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

They both look delicious! I love the plates that you have them on. I have a thing for bowls and such.

Home ec new Haven said...

You have more hidden blogs!!!
And you say you can't cook, bah!

loves2experiment said...

Ooops... Well...I'm not an intuitive cook...