Tranquility

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I chanced upon this tiny box of chocolates at a kiosk in the Reagan National Airport. After a frazzled week of travelling, I was in desperate need of some TLC! Belgian milk chocolate, infused with lavender sounded heavenly to me! This chocolate purportedly has the ability to soothe and induce inner calm. A marketing ploy, I reckon. Nevertheless, I happily parted with $4 for 0.95 oz of the chocolate. The lavender was a tad too subtle, and I wouldn't mind it at all if Newtree* decided to modify their recipe and make the lavender flavour more pronounced!



*Newtree also has the following flavours in their stable of goodies:

Pleasure (Indulgence) - Dark Chocolate
Vigor (Energizing) - Dark Chocolate with Coffee
Renew (Rejuvenating) - Dark Chocolate with Blackcurrant
Forgiveness (Harmonizing) - Dark Chocolate iwth Lemon
Sexy (Energizing) - Dark Chocolate with Ginger
Blush (Rejuvenating) - Dark Chocolate with Cherry
Tranquility (Soothing) - Milk Chocolate with Lavender
Rejoice (Soothing) - Milk Chocolate with Bitter Orange/Crisped Rice
Cocoon (Comforting) - Milk Chocolate with Cinnamon

1 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am not a hugh chocolate fan unless it is white chocolate. However, I have fallen in love with Ritter Sport chocolate. OMG...I have never tasted chocolate like that!